What is Laparoscopic Hysterectomy?
Laparoscopic hysteroscopy is a procedure in which the patient’s womb (uterus) is removed surgically. The uterus is an important part of the female reproductive system where the fertilized egg develops and grows into a fetus (baby). Therefore after hysterectomy, pregnancy is not possible.
Uterus removal surgery cost in Mumbai:-
- The average cost for Uterus Removal Surgery in India is low compares to western countries.
- Most of the renowned hospitals for uterus removal surgery are situated in India.
- India is known for its worldwide medical facilities and advanced technology for uterus surgery.
- Also, India is filled with top surgeons who are specialised in uterus removal surgery.
- There are different prices for hysterectomy removal surgery in India in different cities.
- Lowest cost is around.
- Average cost is around
- Highest cost is around
- ₹1.5 Lacs
The prices can depend on various factors:-
Location – The city in which the surgery takes place greatly influences the cost of the surgery. For example, a surgery that may cost you 1000 USD in New Delhi, can cost you 2500 USD in Bangalore. The accommodation, cost of travel, food, and several other prices can differ from place to place.
The hospital – The price also depends upon the hospital – use of advanced technology, the infrastructure, the doctors, whether the hospital is widely renowned, are some of the factors that determine the overall cost of treatment.
Expertise of the surgeon – If your surgeon is highly experienced, an example being those who have an experience of more than 20-25 years, or if he/she has been a pioneer in some field, or invented a new technique of doing a procedure; these type of factors increases the fee taken by the surgeon.
The complexity of the case – As discussed earlier, the cost also varies with the complications associated with the surgery.